My wife "tagged" me in Facebook for her "15 Books in 15 Minutes" note. Here were the instructions:
Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
I had to cheat and go upstairs to look at our bookshelf. I just don't have a good memory for author's names. We only keep the books we actually think we would read again, so our bookshelf is a pretty good indicator of what turns us on in reading material.
So here are my selections, in no particular order...
1. The entire Belgariad by David Eddings, but particularly the first one, Pawn of Prophecy.
2. Imzadi by Peter David
3. The entire "alphabet series" by Sue Grafton
4. Journey to Ixtlan by Carlos Castenada
5. The entire vampire series by Anne Rice, but particularly Interview with a Vampire and The Vampire Lestat.
6. The Knack by Norm Brodsky and Bo Burlingham
7. Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind
8. Dune by Frank Herbert
9. Jonathan Livingston Seagul by Richard Bach
10. The entire Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich, but particularly the first 5 or so
11. The entire Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
12. The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
13. The entire Shanarra series by Terry Brooks, some more than others.
14. The Egg and I by Betty MacDonald
15. The entire Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher
This blog entry will post to my Facebook profile automatically as a note, and I'll tag people once it appears.